Selection Estate Series -Ultra Premium, 4.75 gal juice, grapes skins & oak
- Lodi Old Vines Zinfandel A dry, sturdy, vigorous red wine that is very fruit-forward with flavors of black fruits, cherry, leather and spice.
- Napa Valley Stag’s Leap District Merlot A silky smooth structure with fruit-forward flavors of plums and red berries accented with spice notes. A medium-full bodied red wine with soft tannins.
- Sonoma Valley Pinot Noir has silky tannins carrying notes of truffle, toast, herbs, gorgeous cassis, black cherry and raspberry flavors with black spice.
- Also available: Piedmont Nebbiolo, Lodi Ranch 11 Cabernet Sauvignon, Barossa Valley Australian Shiraz
- New Zealand Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc this complex white wine offers beguiling aromas of gooseberry, herbs, pink grapefruit, fresh-cut grass, asparagus, lime-leaf, tropical fruit, and passion fruit. Long, rich flavors and a crisp dry finish.
- Washington Columbia Valley Riesling A medium bodied wine offering fresh aromas of ripe peaches and apricots, lightly enhanced by Susse Reserve for added fruitiness and a touch of sweetness.
- Also available: Mosel Valley German Gewurztraminer, Sonoma Dry Creek Valley Chardonnay (unwooded), and Washington Yakima Valley Pinot Gris.
Selection International – Premium Wines
- Australian Shiraz – Very trendy varietal with rich, ripe fruit aromas & plenty of plums, cherries and blackberries with a hint of spice.
- Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon – Red and black berries accented with black pepper carry through from start to finish. Medium body with soft tannins.
- Chilean Pinot Noir – A bright ruby color with delicate aromas of red berry flavors. Light-medium body and supple with a hint of herbiness, the mouth feel is very elegant with soft tannins and a subtle oak finish.
- French Cabernet Sauvignon – An excellent candidate for short-term aging due to its moderate tannins. Deep ruby color with berries and oak on the palate.
- Italian Amarone – Deep ruby red wine with a spicy-earthy bittersweet finish that lengthens indefinitely from the huge volume of tannins.
- Italian Montepulciano – Deeply colored, rich, red wine with flavors of blackberry and black pepper. Full-bodied with moderate tannins and balancing acidity.
- South African Pinotage – Intense fruitiness and peppery spiciness, in addition to a rich plummy character and aromas of red currant and cherry, with a subtle aroma of banana in the finish.
- Spanish Rioja – A dry, medium to full bodied red wine with wonderful bright red and black berries, spice and oak. A great cellar candidate for short term aging to soften the tannins and develop its complexity.
- Also available: Australian Cabernet Sauvignon, Australian Cabernet Shiraz, Australian Grenach/Shiraz/Mourvèdre, Chilean Carmenère, Chilean Merlot, French Merlot, Italian Sangiovese and New Zealand Pinot Noir.
- French Chardonnay – An elegant Chardonnay with citrus and fruit nicely wrapped with vanilla and oak.
- Italian Pinot Grigio – A bright, crisp, dry white wine with notes of perfume and spice on the nose. Fresh and lively with flavors of citrus and almond.
- South African Chenin Blanc- Pale straw color with a green tinge and the aroma of summer melon, this medium-bodied, dry, white wine evokes luscious tropical fruit flavors and has a palate-pleasing, well balanced, crisp, lingering finish.
- Also availble: Australian Chardonnay, Australian Murray River Reserve, Australian Traminer-Riesling, Chilean Chardonnay, Chilean Sauvignon Blanc, and German Müller-Thurgau.
Selection Original Series – Premium
- Cabernet Sauvignon – A medium-full bodied red wine with aromas and flavors of red and black fruit and light spice.
- Merlot – Smooth and silky with plenty of red berries, spice and plums on the palate.
- Pinot Noir – An elegant, light-medium bodied red wine with flavors of cherry and spice.
- White Zinfandel – A soft, refreshing, medium dry rosé wine with flavors of red berries.
- Also available: Barolo Style, Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot, Luna Rossa, Shiraz/Zinfandel, Valpolicella Style, Vieux Château du Roi, and White Merlot.
- Liebfraumilch Style – An uplifting floral bouquet with flavors of ripe, sweet fruit with a touch of sweetness and balancing acidity.
- Luna Bianca™ – A rich, buttery bouquet with flavors of tropical fruit, vanilla, and oak with a smooth, round mouth-feel.
- Symphony – A white wine with the incredibly intense aromas of melon, grapefruit, mango, peach, banana and papaya. The fruity character picks up a strong backbone from the good acidity, and hint of tannin, carried over from the Grenache Gris grape.
- Viognier – A medium-bodied aromatic white wine with fresh spring blossoms, peaches and apricots on the nose.
- Also available: Chardonnay/Semillon, Gewürztraminer, Johannisberg Dry Riesling, Piesporter Style, and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Chilean Merlot- Fruit-forward aromas of plums and red berries. A medium-bodied red wine with soft silky tannins and a medley of red and black berries on the palate.
- French Cabernet Sauvignon – A great cellar candidate. A medium-bodied wine with intense flavors of berry and oak with youthful tannins.
- Italian Sangiovese – Sangiovese has a lively finish, with smooth tannins enlivened by a hearty zip of acidity, a dash of white pepper and warm toasty oak.
- Also available: Australian Shiraz, California Trinity Red, California Pinot Noir, California Zinfandel/Shiraz, Chilean Malbec, and Spanish Tempranillo.
- Australian Riverland Reserve – A light-medium bodied white wine with rich ripe fruits and balancing acidity.
- French Sauvignon Blanc- A classic Sauvignon Blanc with crisp, refreshing flavors of grass, fresh herbs and citrus.
- South African Chenin Blanc – Green apple, tropical fruit and melons, with a distinctly floral nose and a juicy, quenching finish.
- Also available: Australian Chardonnay, California Trinity White, German Müller-Thurgau, Italian Pinot Grigio and Washington Riesling.